Dolphin, Penguin & Sea Lion Adventure Cruise
- Duration : 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Shoalwater, WA
- Product code : DPSL
Experience a 90 minute wildlife cruise through the ruggedly spectacular Shoalwater Islands Marine Park. Wild dolphins are the star attraction. You may see mothers with new born calves, learn how dolphins use stingrays to catch octopus or see them spectacularly leaping from the wake of our boat.
After enjoying some quality dolphin time, we return through the wildlife sanctuary zone to visit the sea lions at Seal Island and make the most of any other wildlife viewing opportunities. Our adventure boat is ideal for getting up close to the islands where we will be spotting pelicans, ospreys, cormorants, terns and more. The cruise concludes on Penguin Island to see the penguin feeding and then enjoy some island time before returning on the ferry at your leisure.
- The exhilarating ride on our adventure boat! A 12 metre RHIB designed to provide a more direct connection between our passengers and the natural environment
- Listening to the dolphins amazing clicks and whistles through our underwater microphone
- Seeing rare Australian sea lions & and one of the largest pelican rookeries in WA
- Visiting 'Aladdin’s Cave’ to view the fossilized remnants of ancient tuart forests
- Live commentary from our friendly guides who will let you know exactly what the wildlife is up to!
- Exploring the nature trails and coastal look outs of Penguin Island. Look out for wild penguins, king skinks and hundreds of nesting sea birds on this unique island nature reserve
- Swimming, snorkeling or just relax on beautiful white sand beaches
- 90 minute adventure cruise
- Return ferry transfers to Penguin Island
- Penguin feeding at 10.30am, 12.30 or 2.30pm
- Free time to swim, snorkel (bring your own equipment), picnic or explore the Island
- Our wild dolphin guarantee- if we don’t find dolphins on your cruise, you come again for free!
CostsAdults $85, Concession (seniors & students) $75, Child (3- 12 years) $60
Due to the open nature of the boat this cruise is not suitable for Infants under 3 years of age. Our Penguin & Sea Lion glass bottom boat cruise is a more suitable option for families with infants.
Departure Times & Bookings
Departs daily (Sept. 15 to early June) at 10.45am from Shoalwater. Book online now!
Additional cruises may be scheduled during peak times at 8.45am (departing Shoalwater) and 12.45 & 3pm (departing Penguin Island).
For further information and frequently asked questions please click here or call +618 9591 1333.