Island Yoga, Meditation & Live Music
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Shoalwater, WA
- Product code: YOGA
De-stress, re-balance and find your Zen in a grounding and magical coastal environment! Now in its fifth year, Island Yoga takes place in the grassed picnic area, under the trees of Penguin Island led by Kim, owner of Safety Bay Yoga Centre. Private access has been granted by the Department of Biodiversity Conservation and attractions for this special event to take place after hours. The islands peaceful atmosphere and stunning views make a serene location for this unique combination of yoga, meditation and live music. We finish as always with a slow cruise home as the sun sets over the gorgeous Shoalwater Islands Marine Park. To celebrate this amazing event in its fifth year, you will also receive a free yoga class pass to Safety Bay Yoga Centre.
- Complimentary herbal tea or coffee on arrival.
- Return ferry transfers to Penguin Island.
A mindful and fun yoga practice suitable for all levels flowing into delightful guided relaxation.
Gorgeous acoustic guitar accompanies our practice with Dan White from Blue Child Collective.
- Songs from the new album and some old favourites in performance as we lay back in the sunshine after. Bring your drinks and nibbles!
- To celebrate the event in its fifth year, you will also receive a free yoga class pass to Safety Bay Yoga Centre.
About Kim & Safety Bay Yoga Centre
Kim is a local full-time yoga teacher, widely experienced and practised around the world. Teaching traditional hatha yoga in a fun, playful and mindful way with postural alignment for optimum therapeutic value. The style of yoga on the day will be a gentle blend of mindful movement incorporating yoga breathing, relaxation and fun to strengthen and restore. More Info.
Adults $65 Concession (students and seniors) $55
Departure Times & Bookings:
Sunday 24th February 2019
Sunday 10th March 2019
Please check in at Rockingham Wild Encounters Gift Shop on the day by 3.20pm for a 3.40pm ferry departure to Penguin island. The return cruise departs Penguin Island 5 minutes before sunset.
What to Bring
- Yoga mat (a towel will do if you don't have one)
- Water bottle
- Any props you usually practice with
- Fruit/ snack for after
- An open mind and willingness to explore!
Book online now or for further information please call us on +618 9591 1333.