Penguin & Sea Lion Cruise
- Duration : 45 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Shoalwater, WA
- Product code : PSLC
Your adventure begins with a quick 5 minute ferry transfer to Penguin Island then board our glass bottom boat for a leisurely 45 minute cruise through Shoalwater Bay’s wildlife sanctuary zone.
- Seeing rare Australian sea lions on the beach at Seal Island
- Taking in the ruggedly spectacular islands and crystal clear waters
- Viewing nesting pelicans, cormorants, ospreys and other sea birds
- Drifting over limestone reefs and seagrass meadows
- Lots of free time to swim, explore and see the penguin feeding at Penguin Island
- Exploring the nature trails & look outs to take in spectacular views of the marine park
- Enjoying a picnic under the trees overlooking a safe swimming beach ideal for young children
- Ferry transfers
- 45 minute glass bottom boat cruise with guided commentary
- Penguin feeding at 10.30am, 12.30 or 2.30pm
Adults $39, Concession (seniors & students) $35, Children (3- 12 yrs) $30, Infants (under 3yrs) $0
Departure Times & Bookings
Glass bottom boat cruises operate daily at 10.15am, 11.15am & 1.15pm (September 15 to early June)
10:15am- departs Shoalwater. Book online now!
11.15am & 1.15pm- departs Penguin Island. Please allow enough time to catch the ferry to Penguin Island. Ferries depart Shoalwater hourly from 9am to 3pm. Tickets for these departures are not available online. They can only be purchased from our front counter on the day of your visit. If you have a group of 10 or more, you can reserve seats online using our Groups Enquiry Form
Additional cruises may be scheduled for 9.15am, 12.15pm, 2.15pm and 4pm on weekends and school holidays.
For more information and FAQ’s please click here or call us on 08 9591 1333.