Penguin & Sea Lion Cruise
- Duration: 45 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Shoalwater, WA
- Product code: PSLC
Your adventure begins with a quick 5 minute ferry transfer to Penguin Island then board our glass bottom boat for a leisurely 45 minute cruise through Shoalwater Bay’s wildlife sanctuary zone.
- Seeing rare Australian sea lions on the beach at Seal Island
- Taking in the ruggedly spectacular islands and crystal clear waters
- Viewing nesting pelicans, cormorants, ospreys and other sea birds
- Drifting over limestone reefs and seagrass meadows
- Lots of free time to swim, explore and see the penguin feeding at Penguin Island
- Exploring the nature trails & look outs to take in spectacular views of the marine park
- Enjoying a picnic under the trees overlooking a safe swimming beach ideal for young children
- Ferry transfers
- 45 minute glass bottom boat cruise with guided commentary
- Penguin feeding at 10.30am, 12.30 or 2.30pm
- Free time to swim, snorkel (bring your own equipment), picnic and explore the island
Adults $42, Concession (seniors & students) $38, Children (3- 12 yrs) $33, Infants (under 3yrs) $0
Departure Times & Bookings
Glass bottom boat cruises operate daily at 10.15am, 11.15am & 1.15pm (September 15, 2017 to June 4, 2018)
10:15am- departs Shoalwater. Book online now!
11.15am & 1.15pm- departs Penguin Island. Tickets are made available online if these departures are scheduled. Alternatively purchase your tickets from our shop on the day.
Additional cruises may be scheduled for 9.15am (departing Shoalwater), 12.15pm, 2.15pm and 4pm (departing Penguin Island) on weekends and school holidays. To check what times can be purchased online, select your desired date on the booking form and then press the drop down arrow under 'Choose a Time'.
For cruises departing Penguin Island, please allow enough time to catch the ferry prior (included in the price of your ticket). For example, if you select the 11.15am Penguin & Sea Lion Cruise, you will be required to select the 9am, 10am or 11am ferry on our online booking form. For cruises departing Shoalwater, please select 'No ferry required (my cruise departs from the mainland)'.
Online bookings close 1 hours before departure, if you have not made a booking and wish to join today's departure please contact reservations on 08 9591 1333 as there may still be seats available.
If you have a group of 10 or more, please use our Groups Enquiry Form and our friendly reservations team will respond with a proposed itinerary and quote within 48 hours.